our rogue site admin is at it again?

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just noticed shark's new caption is "Something LAME other than "Guru"" Has ol' chaseypants gone off his medication again? I've been gone from the forum too long :D

Are there any others I missed? Better check your captions my friends, it looks like we have a renegade admin on our site....

See you fit your title so much sir vonnagy! You should be glad this isn't the church of scientology or else you'd be killed for digging too deep :p

Actually if you read the thread regarding quick reply in the feedback forum you can see how fin boy got his title.

don't you know that photogoddess has password capturing software on her machine? before you know it, she'll be running this show matie!

:whip:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't go blaming me for your renegade behavior. You know you logged off.

Or did you??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Its OK MDowdey, you will forever be known as Trish the Party Girl to us old timers :p

Chase has always been a renegade Admin, i seem to remember the title of Sheep Lover being attached to me. Even though we all know it was him that did all those nasty things to those poor innocent sheep :D

I still miss Trish, the Party Girl! :D That made me laugh out loud, back when I first realized Matt's a guy. I knew then our admin person was....special. :p

terri said:
I still miss Trish, the Party Girl! :D That made me laugh out loud, back when I first realized Matt's a guy. I knew then our admin person was....special. :p

Chase is... special isn't he. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back