Out-a the loop for the next day or so

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cathy and I will be going on the road with our little business, we will be leaving in about 6 hours and traveling to Columbus Ohio, about a 3 hour drive from home. So we won't be online for the next 24 - 36 hours. (not that too many really care, after all this is nothing more than a poor attempt at shameless self-promotion) We have a printer that prints on fabric and we take it to fairs, festivals, pet shows and other events. Although it's not really photography in the strictest sense, we have fun with it. I either scan a photo or take a photograph of a couple, peoples pet, baby, or whatever and edit it in Photoshop and send it to the printer. We print photo quality directly on Tee-shirts and Sweat shirts. The whole process takes about 4 min from shutter to finished shirt, longer depending on the amount of PS work involved. To get an idea what we are doing, the printer can be seen here: http://screenprinters.net/product.php?pid=tjetstandard We've been doing this for a couple of months and so far it's been well received and a lot of fun. I've done a lot of advertising and "left chest" promo type garments, and quite a few babies, dogs, cats, parrots, and other critters, cars, boats, cycles, and other just plain "stuff". It's amazing what people have that they want to show off. See ya all later.

wow...what an awesome idea for a business. Must be a bit of a pain having to travel to the work though. :-(

Ah well... have a great trip and make sure you let us know how it goes!

Have a great time, John! Hope you do well at the festival. :)

Drive safely, see you in a few days.

Hobbes says it nicely. We will ... leave that light on for you.
And your "shameless bit of self-promotion" works fine. Now I really do care and hope to see you back safely and soon! :D
And actually I find it is more "telling us some more about yourself" than "shameless self-promotion", which is an offer, more than a claim, and I appreciate that.
Safe trip there and home!

Thanks all for the well wishes. We are "outta here", see y'all later this evening. I expect to be back at about 10:00 PM. (It's 4:00 AM as we leave.) Thanks again, this is a great group, could'nt ask for a better bunch of great people.

Well, we're back. Had a good show and had fun. We didn't make as much money as we had hoped, but made a lot of contacts so it might work out in the wash. I'll try to catch up on the posts in the morning. Good night all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back