pana of Neuschwanstein Castle

XeKayeM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this shot in germany, unfortunantly i only had my point and shoot on me and it was raining. but anyway.

4253784102_80ed0b1476_b_d.jpg

You did the best you could in the situation. :thumbup: Personally, from the title i was expecting the Neuschwanstein Castle to be more prominent in the picture. Nonetheless, i really like composition of the panorama, the clouds add an interesting touch, fairy tale like, like the castle itself. :thumbup: As I said, I only wish you could have zoomed in on the castle more. But with a point an shoot that wouldn't have been possible from this distance, without quality loss.

Did you get any from closer up.
Kind of a cool "on the way, there it is shot".

For being a P&S, this doesn't look too bad. And just like Mersad, I really like how the clouds look over the castle.

I too, was expecting more castle, it's too bad you can't edit the title once it has been posted.

But other then the misleading title, the image is fantastic. There are lots of interesting elements in your picture; the path leading away (which leads up into more path on the hill, intentional or not, it's there), the ominous clouds and fog, the huge rolling mountains, the clover field with flowers, a straight horizon. A fine use of pano here. Love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back