panic!!

RedDevilUK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i was on the computer and i heard a low flying plane.... looked out of the window and there it was..... quick!!! i grabbed the camera to take a photo, looked through the viewfinder and it was all grey and speckly...OMG i flicked some switches...nothing

i was really starting to panic, my camera wasnt working and the view was awful through it, my sensor/mirror is knackered!!!

then i remembered.... my battery is in the other room on charge LOL

:D :lol: :lmao:

helps if the camera has power doesnt it :)

It was almost when I was first starting to use a digital camera and I usually pull the CF card out to download the pictures because going from USB to the camera is WAAAAAY slow. I went out and seriously got some Ansel Adam quality stuff. Got home to download pictures... DOH!!!!! no CF card...

Why is it when you want to do that one chance only grab shot - the lens cap is always on?

Why is it when you want to do that one chance only grab shot - the lens cap is always on?

Once, while recording for a video production class, the idiot on the camera left the lens cap on for our whole recording session (2 hours). :roll:

i remember years ago late 70s maybe early 80s a friend of mine had a cine camera

he had all the kids on the estate where we lived doing stunts... for hours!! telling them he was making a stunt movie.

these kids where nearly killing themselves and each other to be on TV :D

it all turns out though, he never got any action on film at all!! the film had run out well before we even started... Doh!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back