Parking Lot & City Landscapes - C&C Please

AllHailZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a while, it's about to be finals week and I'm currently distracting myself from writing the 10,000 papers that's due tomorrow... ;)

These are pictures that I shot myself and developed in the darkroom. C&C, please.

For #1-9, I used a tripod and used absolutely ZERO, NO flash at all at night. #10 and #11 were the next day.

InsideSpiral.jpg

SpiralDeck.jpg

TwoLights.jpg

TopTopDeck.jpg

CardOnly.jpg

CurvyCity.jpg

Reflections.jpg

Park.jpg

VRoad.jpg

Stairs.jpg

OpenValve.jpg

1,6 and 8 are the ones i like the best. Probably 1 being my favorite.

#6 for me. awsome series despite the weak scans (i struggle with the same thing...)

God, I knew that was RDU!

We should shoot together sometime.

Thanks, guys!

Close, Max, Close! It's not RDU, but Greensboro. ;)

I think it's the scans that gave them that tone... I used Super Ilford HP 5 400 ISO.

I'm currently sitting at a Mac computer in the photography classroom and I cannot believe how bad my scans are on my regular computer... I'm staring at my pictures in disbelief as we speak, what a piece of SH!T scanner I have...

My computer is very old, got it in 2001, so on my computer screen, the resolution and brightness doesn't even look remotely like what I'm seeing now, on mine, my pictures are perfect and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with them but now I see. It's the scans.... Here's an example how different it is using one of the classroom's scanners -

My Scanner -
ForeheadCassRed.jpg

Classroom Scanner -
adam010.jpg

So, you see, it's not the photos, it's the scanner... Huge difference, eh? Nevermind that stupid gold thing at the top border of the classroom scanner, apparently the classroom scanner's not perfect, either!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back