PDN PhotoPlus Expo - in NYC

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone going to PDN PhotoPlus Expo October 18-20 2007??

www.photoplusexpo.com

I will be there but by myself... I have a friend to stay with in NYC but wouldnt mind maybe meeting up with others at the expo. This is my first time going to one of these expos. I have been to a few conventions with NPPA (www.nppa.org) and a couple other small ones in Pittsburgh but its been years.
Any tips from anyone thats been to this in previous years?

I haven't ever been to a real large one like this... Ive been to a NPPA convention in Cleveland and Local Photography expos in Pittsburgh... so this should be interesting. Its a good time and good place to network.

I haven't ever been to a real large one like this... Ive been to a NPPA convention in Cleveland and Local Photography expos in Pittsburgh... so this should be interesting. Its a good time and good place to network.

Im in North jersey and have been receiving the emails on it. Not sure if its worth the trip as i dont have anywhere to stay in the city. I'll echo everyone elses questions though - are these things worth attending? :confused:

Im in North jersey and have been receiving the emails on it. Not sure if its worth the trip as i dont have anywhere to stay in the city. I'll echo everyone elses questions though - are these things worth attending? :confused:

The larger ones usually have some really good speakers and seminars, but the smaller ones are more vendor than anything.

I'm thinking it must be good just to see all the eye candy. I go to the boat show and I can't afford a new boat but you get ideas and its a nice day out.

from the looks of their website, they will have some decent speakers (although I cant currently afford to see most of them) and a lot of venders. I purchased the "Gold Pass" even though It probably wont make a difference... I hope to do a little networking in the lounge and whatnot...

I just registered myself and the wife - figured I'd at least check out the Nikon and Canon booths, as well as get into some nice Seminars. . .

dang... i posted this last year... i went and it was fantastic! I just got my tickets for this years, but saddly I cant go... I really want to but its not going to work out... figures... i have a free place to stay too... dang... I hope you all have fun!!

Most reactions

Back