Peterson's Photographic Subscriber Alert!!!

SWFLA1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I just received the latest issue of Photographic - on page 8 they announce the fact that they are ceasing publication. After reading this magazine for 30 years and just sending in a new 3 year subscription (a couple of months ago), it appears I (we) have been had. Go to their website and they are still advertising for subscribers... I've sent them emails about the 3 years worth of issues I've already paid for and only get returned mail saying they quit publication.

This sucks.... if you are thinking about subscribing, save your money because apparently they are not refunding your prepaid purchase.

If anyone knows anything different, please let me know...I'm fuming about this.....

thanks..

Bob

That has happened to me before with a different mag. I had just paid up for a subscription to "freeze" (a newschool freestyle skiing mag) and they annouced the corporate was pulling the plug. I was told that I wan't getting a refund and that they would send me a subscription to SKI instead. Well, I said, I already have a subscription to SKI. They said too bad. So now I have two subscriptions coming to my mailbox. Very irritating.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back