Photo apps

bsg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I am on a team working on some photographer oriented applicatons (aiming to make life easier for photographers ;) ).

I don't want to spam anyone, so I won't post any links unless requested.

Our first product is designed to enable a photographer to quickly publish a selection of photos as a slideshow with a MP3 background track directly to their Facebook wall/page (YouTube/Google+ etc in the works)

Would anyone like to offer any application ideas or try out our beta software?

Regards,

BSG

That sounds more like an app for people who take photos with their smart phones...not really for 'Photographers'.

I have a Depth of Field calculator app that I find pretty handy...but there are plenty of those already.

Yea sounds like an app for teens who want to have a jazzy Facebook, not really a photographer. I can't think how this would be useful to me...

A Facebook photographer's dream app, indeed.

8) The idea came from a photographer - quick slideshows to showcase his work with a minimum of messing around; as this can get quite frustrating with tens of thousands of photos.
Facebook was chosen as it's simple to upload a video and get quickly get feedback. Other options would be uploading to the user's website or burn to DVD.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back