sakura-1114360739.jpg

in the Bear Factory
sakura-1114360571.jpg

sakura-1114360436.jpg

sakura-1114360679.jpg

in the Star Bucks

sakura-1114360530.jpg

sakura-1114360626.jpg

i hope that you will like my Shots (^_^)

sakura

I find it interesting that you could have just as easily said these were taken in my hometown. Its amazing to see how similar things can be even when they are so far away.

Neat! A bookshop with only ENGLISH books (and the "odd" ;) Arab ones... well, in Dubai...). Sakura, your name (cherry blossom) sounds very Japanese to me. Were you only visiting in Dubai?

Chase

you are right ...
thank you for your reply (^_^)

LaFoto

i'm an emirate
and i live in Dubai
in this bookshop there are books in Arabic but i was in the English Section (^_^)

and Sakura is a Japanese name because I’m interesting in learning Japanese language
but in the Future I will learn it … I hope (^_^)

I'm shocked you were allowed to take the photos! I would have expected them to tell you to put the camera away as the booted you out of the shop. I wouldn't have the balls to even give it a go. It's a shame because it looks like it could be an interesting place to have a play. I've always wanted to have a go in a supermarket.

Why would you not be allowed to take photos in a supermarket, Ferny? If it's only the goods and not people going about doing their weekly shopping? I tried that out once and had too much camera shake in my photos from shivering with fear...

And, hey, Sakura, now I understand. You like the Japanese language, but you are from Dubai. Very interesting connection!

And personally, I just LOVE the English sections of book shops!!!

People wouldn't see what was in your viewfinder, just that some odd person is floating about with a camera. I'm not a fan of getting strange looks. :oops:
I'd expect to be asked to put it away by the staff as well. They'd probably think I was casing the joint.

Guess you might be right. I was quite fearful when I went about that one supermarket myself, too, but I tried to do some "street photography" ... with little to no success. Like I said: too much camera shake, haha. (Well, I had to leave the flash off and it was in a supermarket! No sunshine there...!)

Anyhow, Sakura, back to your thread: nice photos.

ferny

i asked them first and they said it's ok (^_^)
but i didn't try to take photos in a supermarket i will try it in the future..

LaFoto

i like going to the English sections but i didn't go to it a lot ...
i read Arabic books more than English (^_^)...

Most reactions

Back