Photo shoot w/ Boa constrictor

thats a nice looking BCI. so do you own any chondros Mr. Kondro86?

yeah i have one, there are some other post on here of him in B&W. what about yourself do you keep snakes?

Well I like the idea of the shot a little dark IMHO. Yes I keep snakes, 4 GTPS, a male sunfire Retic from Bob Clark, yellow anaconda, kingsnake, and 3 Northern pacific rattlers.

The first two are interresting and very sharp, but I need an eye showing to get beyond interresting.

#3 needs something to give it scale. I have no idea how big it is. You could even exagerate that scale if desired.

Good shots - good enough to leave me wanting a little more.

TF

well i will definetly be postin more snake pics here. i will take the advice about puting him next to something to scale

Well I like the idea of the shot a little dark IMHO. Yes I keep snakes, 4 GTPS, a male sunfire Retic from Bob Clark, yellow anaconda, kingsnake, and 3 Northern pacific rattlers.

2:1 Fancy Ball Python
1:0 Spider Ball Python
1:0 ChondroPython Sorong Type
1:1 Common Boa BCI
1:0 Hypo Boa
1:0 Striped Cali Kingsnake
1:0 Black Mexican Kingsnake
1:0 Hypo Tangerine Honduran Milksnake
0:1 Red Bullsnake
1:0 Albino Gophersnake

I love tree snakes, but hate their attitude!

I really like the first pic, for some reason the tongue up looks better IMO.

I agree with Oldclicker about #3, something in the shot to give it some scale would be really nice!

oh yeah they are mean when little. they usually tend to mellow out when they get older. Thanks for the CC --Danny

Most reactions

New Topics

Back