Photographing An Unusual Dancer

bell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the privilage to shoot Turkish dancer Ilhan Karabacak before he started dancing for Cirque Du Soleil.

Comments and critiques are welcome.

Cheers,
HB

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Hera Bell,
I hope you could have shoot him DURING the dancing...
In this picture, may be the light in his neck is not perfect but picture in general is beautiful
I like it :thumbup:

I will share the rest of the shoot soon. Actually he was doing movements, when I saw the shot I told him to freeze.

The lighting on the neck. It is covered by the black wig he had. No shadow, it is the part of the wig. Is that what you mean?

Hello Hera Bell,
I hope you could have shoot him DURING the dancing...
In this picture, may be the light in his neck is not perfect but picture in general is beautiful
I like it :thumbup:

Another one:

TheDancer-02.jpg

I will share the rest of the shoot soon. Actually he was doing movements, when I saw the shot I told him to freeze.

The lighting on the neck. It is covered by the black wig he had. No shadow, it is the part of the wig. Is that what you mean?

Yes ! you are right ! it is not a shadow !!! sorry I didn't look very well :blushing:

Second pics is great too ! I like the skin on a black ground :thumbup:

Yes, I agree withthe need for a hair light, and even another light for rim coming from back camera left. But I think the shots are great. Dancers make awesome subjects.

Wow! Great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back