Photographing scary things

dyyylan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought this might be an interesting thread.

I was trying to get some interesting night shots tonight at 2am all alone at school in a fairly remote area of the campus, and came across this neat hole... I got a few different angles, and this sort of scraping, echoing sound started coming from inside it. I must have watched too many zombie movies or something, because I grabbed my lights and took off in the other direction at a very brisk walk, lol.

4321800526_4905069871_o.jpg

Have you ever photographed something that made you legitimately scared? Share a story and an image!

In Berlin when I was a kid there were all these bunkers left over from WW2 that we used to go spelunking in... we always told each other there were dead soldiers down there, but the scariest we ever found was some vagrants cook utensils.

this sort of scraping, echoing sound started coming from inside it

Ok that is a little creepy but from the looks of the safeguarding that hole it was probably an animal that fell in or something. Go back this morning and check it out. Do you know what that hole was/is used for? Is it deep? If it is on your campus then you might want to bring it up with someone because I can just see some kid falling in there. Who knows, maybe that sound you heard was a kid. You might become a local hero.

this sort of scraping, echoing sound started coming from inside it

Ok that is a little creepy but from the looks of the safeguarding that hole it was probably an animal that fell in or something. Go back this morning and check it out. Do you know what that hole was/is used for? Is it deep? If it is on your campus then you might want to bring it up with someone because I can just see some kid falling in there. Who knows, maybe that sound you heard was a kid. You might become a local hero.

Yeah, except when I look down in there and the zombie child drags me in and eats me. No thanks :thumbdown:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back