Photography colleges

Yale's photography program is the best of the best. Unfortunately, they only accept 8 students a year.

Last edited:
A lot of people on here will recommend a business degree over photography depending on what you are planning to do. What are you long term plans? If its start your own studio, you might want to think about business instead.

Yale's photography program is the best of the best. Unfortunately, they only accept 8 students a year.

8? holy chit!!!

Actually, I was wrong, you may have a chance at getting in! They actually accept 9.

"Photography is a two-year program of study admitting nine students each year. Analog and digital facilities are provided.The program is committed to a broad definition of photography as a lens-based medium open to a variety of expressive means. A critique panel composed of faculty and other artists or critics meets weekly, as well as for a final review each term, to discuss student work."

--art.yale.edu

THE BEST or best that you can afford?

How are you going to evaluate these institutions? Best at getting hired afterward? Best at theory? Best at partying?

Rochester Institute of Technology.

Major in Business
Minor in Photography...there ya go.
(Just wish I had some Windex)

THE BEST or best that you can afford?

How are you going to evaluate these institutions? Best at getting hired afterward? Best at theory? Best at partying?

By best I mean the one the will give me the best education in photography.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back