Photos/Art by children

jadin said:
Karalee said:
My little brothers rendition of a family portrait:

kahudrawing.jpg

That's awsome! I can't resist... he drew everyone's feet nice and big except his own. :goodvibe:

:LOL: I know, I asked him why we all had bunny rabbit feet :lmao: I dont think he was too amused with it. He had some funny individual pictures he drew of everyone, i think the funniest was my older brother, with a Playstation controller in his hand.

Ava, hes 11, but sometimes I still see him as 5.

Kristi, I love that one of your husband and Baylee's doll, that's priceless!

AlisonS said:
Mygrain and I were discussing the art that children produce and I thought it would make a good theme subject. My son Christopher is nearly 5 and has just started showing an interest in photography. Here is some of his work.....

Mommy with her gear
IMG_5082.jpg

Self timer shot that he set up

IMG_5094.jpg
hes so cute. i hope im as good with my chile as you are with yours.

Edited due to broken link

I drew this when I was 10...
405859da.jpg

Am I allowed to post stuff I did when I was little???? Because I don't ecaxtly have any kids yet... lol

I think you may, Chris, and my daugher will LOVE this one!!! She's so set on the eyes and light reflections in them now, too. Very nice! You are an artist, too, but we have known that all along, haven't we?

LaFoto said:
I She's so set on the eyes and light reflections in them
It's the most important part of a picture.. :) btw if she needs any help with drawing or painting I would be glad to help out, you can IM me. :D

LaFoto said:
You look like a girl in this one, errant star, not like a mother of a 4 1/2 year old, about to be having her second child!!! You must be a very, very young mother! How could she get your eyes so well??? Amazing work by a child so young.

I'll be 25 next week ... this was taken in June of this year ... I have a very young face ... especially with a little extra weight on my cheeks start to resemble those of a chipmunk! :D

Not all of his pictures look this good but he has gotten some good ones of myself, his dad and his baby brother ... he's been taking pictures of pop cans and such lately though ... getting into the abstract at such a young age :mrgreen:

It funny actually he's been calling himself an 'artist' lately as an excuse for his poor behaviour! It makes me laugh.

Good work on your daughter's part as well ... she should definately be encouraged! :thumbsup:

edit:

Here is another one he took last week ... the baby doesn't stay still long enough for him ... but good otherwise

P1110064.jpg

Great additions to this thread since I viewed it last! Lula, I love those magnadoodle toys, great fun and not messy :mrgreen:

AlisonS said:
Great additions to this thread since I viewed it last! Lula, I love those magnadoodle toys, great fun and not messy :mrgreen:

Ya they're great, hehehe
i just notice now that one of the gals she draw doesnt have a head lololollolo

I'll have to scan in a photo that my oldest drew a while ago, it fun to see their interpretation of people :D

More photos by Christopher (age 5)

He asked me to look out the window and smile :lol:
IMG_0906.jpg

Not focused, but I love his composition in this one :mrgreen:
IMG_0926.jpg

A picture of Aubrey while he takes a picture of Christopher (see below)
IMG_0928.jpg

A few photos of the photographer:

Checking out his results...
DSC_0025.jpg

I'm amazed that he can focus with both eyes open!
DSC_0030.jpg

That camera is huge compared to him, I'd think that he would fall over backwards if he tried to shoot standing up!
It's so great seeing the pics that kids take, my girls aunt gave them some disposables and this is just what I needed to track them down and get them developed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back