Photos of London and Africa

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Rob, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

Hi,

I've just added Aubrey Fagon, a new photographer on ukphotographs.com to our galleries.

Aubrey Fagon is a freelance cameraman and a keen amateur photographer from London. His emphasis is documentary that reflects the types of video projects that he produces through the company Screenstation.net

Travel is an important part of his work and by embracing so many different cultures photography has become an integral component of his communication; not just between himself and subject, but also between subject and the viewer.

Here is an example of his work, click here to see more of his galleries.

[​IMG]

2. mad_malteaser

mad_malteaser TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Wow! I love that shot, and I'm really impressed by what I've seen in the galleries too. I'd love to have the cheek to take that kind of shot on the underground.

3. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

Being a very large dude with dreadlocks makes taking pictures in Brixton much more feasible! I would not even travel though some of the areas of London he's taken pictures in. South London especially has high-risk photographic opportunities, but you've got to be dangerously drunk or heavily armed to manage it!