PHOTOSHOP QUESTION CANVAS PHOTO

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i want to make a canvas of a image that i have taken but i want to do the photo split of the image so the total canvas will be a 60x40. i will be splitting it into 3 20x40 canvas parts. does anyone know how i can make this happen in photoshop please let me know thank you.

Are you printing the canvas yourself?

If not, just send them the whole image as one and let them take care of it.

I've had one made up, roughly the same size and all I sent was one image and they did all the splitting and splicing.

But if you insist on doing it yourself.

First you'll have to figure out your overall dimensions. Which you said was 60x40.
So you'll need to get the first image in the aspect ratio, too early for me to think.

Then you'll have to leave some bleed room for your wrap, some go half inch, some go full inch.

Just let someone else do it :)

If you want to do it yourself: Canvas usually wraps an inch or so down the sides with a bit on the back. Figure out the dimensions you need including the wrap. Make 3 copies of your file. Put the dimensions you need into the crop tool's fields, crop the first one, and figure out where the edge fold will be. Crop the second so the matching edge fold will be at about the same place. Repeat for the third file.

Width will be something like 23 in, while height will be 43 in, to allow an inch on either side and half an inch on the back. This would make 20 wide by 40 tall panels.

Prefect thank you so much what a great help CameraClicker if i need anymore help i will be sure to come back here.

Most reactions

Back