Photoshop request ~

cool a bike thread... :D:D:D let's not turn it into a cruisers vs sportbike thread!

here's my bike with me on it - within a desktop that I made for myself.
The fire font was something found on line.... found the quote too... just changed it up a bit to suit my bike....
and seeing how this is a photography forum; I never took the picture! lol
super grainy.... I know

:)

Attachments

• $z_ad.jpg
    $z_ad.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
great picture bazooka. love the sky!

Artist68 said:
cool a bike thread... :D:D:D let's not turn it into a cruisers vs sportbike thread!

The fire font was something found on line.... found the quote too... just changed it up a bit to suit my bike....
super grainy.... I know

Great pic Artist but I call it ADRENALINE not adrenalin.

[/QUOTE]Great pic Artist but I call it ADRENALINE not adrenalin.[/QUOTE] lol!!! ah flock me. oh my that's terrible. I just fired the copy righter.... myself!

fixed! :)

Last edited:

super grainy.... I know

Ok, that's just awesome.

Since we're posting bike pics... When I got my yummy new tires the week before last.

zzzzzzzzzbattlaxMedium.jpg

Went on a HOG ride this past weekend... killed three birds at once... bike ride, photography and ...$Chuck.jpg

Well... mine doesn't run yet, but I'm working on restoring my dads old '80 Yamaha XS 1100 special. It was the fastest, most reliable production bike made when it was released. Guaranteed to hit 160 out of the crate.

It needs some work but nothing major, just alot of cleaning up from sitting under a tarp for the last 7 years.

$001.JPG

I know this isnt a great pic but her is my baby, 2007 Honda VFR Anniversary Edition. Very quick and comfortable.

lol this thread is awesome! too bad we don't live close we could go for a ride and take pictures!
most of my friends do not want to stop to take pictures, so if I do; it's always catch up time!

here's another one my cousin took of my bike the night I smoked those old tires off.

Attachments

• $IMG_50252.jpg
    $IMG_50252.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
Artist68, I like the Kaw. very cool bike. I want a new Concours 14 in the burgandy, just cant afford the extra payment right now.

Artist68, I like the Kaw. very cool bike. I want a new Concours 14 in the burgandy, just cant afford the extra payment right now.
great bike I have ridden it. my brother has a 2011 in Midnight blue

Most reactions

Back