Photoshop show off time

RumDaddy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Im not claiming to be showing off my photoshopping skills. Im curious to see some other peoples work. Heres what I got so far and I just started farting around with this today.

weddingDet156Acopy.jpg

wedding44169A.jpg

What else is there to do? Come on guys, show off some images that were photoshopped!

what more is there to do?
much more than selective color. ;)

you missed some of the edges around the flowers too. mostly between the leaves at the bottom.

my flickr has some pshopped images in it if you wanna check it out.

well, if you ever go and look at my website all of the images on there were photoshopped in one way or another.

as for your images... when doing a spot color (not that I would ever recommend doing a spot color) I would suggest not merely desaturating the background as that is generally a rather flat conversion.

Heres two questions for ya.

When it comes to photoshop whats your favorite filter?

Heres another question. I seen a image where the center was some what cropped but the outer edges were still there just fades or darker and Im trying to figure out how to do that any suggestions?

i dont like all the crap artistic cutesy filters.
the one filter i use most is the smart sharpen...or sharpen mask, and lens correction in the distort submenu.

as far as your other question goes...it sounds like what you want is 'vignetting'. dark corners that fade away towards the center. i use those a lot too.
they should be in the filter...distort...lens correction menu.

if thats not what you meant, do you have a link illustrating what you mean?

Flowers at a wedding... the classic selective colour example lol

Flowers at a wedding... the classic selective colour example lol

*snicker* agreed.

what i think you could really benefit from OP is getting your B&W conversions to look a bit better. mess with levels and contrast. your BW in these images look flat.

oh and for the record...totally wrong forum.
nothing about this discussion or the pics shown are "beyond the basics".
sry for harshness.

I think the first one would be better if it was just the woman with the flower as the focal point. Then maybe isolate her slightly by blurring him out a bit as she's obviously got a thing going on with the flowers and he just seems to be giggling in the background ROFL :lmao:

...plus she is cuter...

i dont like all the crap artistic cutesy filters.
the one filter i use most is the smart sharpen...or sharpen mask, and lens correction in the distort submenu.

as far as your other question goes...it sounds like what you want is 'vignetting'. dark corners that fade away towards the center. i use those a lot too.
they should be in the filter...distort...lens correction menu.

if thats not what you meant, do you have a link illustrating what you mean?

YOU SIR ARE CORRECT!!!!

Creating Vignette in PhotoShop Elements

But I cant find the fikler so Im currently researching it on line!

well what version of pshop do you have?

Heres two questions for ya.

When it comes to photoshop whats your favorite filter?

The Nik software plug-in sunshine filter. It can actually turn a cloudy day shot into a sunny day shot.

skieur

Alright when I click on the Optical Marquee Tool it doessnt let me stretch the circle bigger or change its shape at all . Im just basically dragging a circle around. Then at the top theirs the image of the hand/Move Tool. It doesnt say to use it. But I do anyways and then I can drag it bigger but it immediatly cuts out where it was first and Im just stretching that image bigger to cover it. :confused:

crapp.jpg

Here's one of my more recent edits that's more than sharpening, contrast and color enhancement.

628395814_jDm2N-XL.jpg

Here's a LOMO edit:

642663410_JTPwi-L.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back