photoshop witch one

maverickphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which photoshop do i need for photography?

jason

I have used PS 7 and now CS2. Alot of people do OK with Elements if they can't spring for the more expensive packages.

I love masking way too much. I use CS2 and 7.0 as well. Try looking for a used copy on ebay or craigslist to get it cheaper.

I use Elements v5.0 - new one is v6.0

Are Photoshop licenses transferrable? (Ebay, CList, etc...) Am asking because I would not mind paying for a "used" copy, but do not want to get screwed when I try to get the latest plug-ins from Adobe - am assuming Adobe will check your serial number and such.

I love masking way too much. I use CS2 and 7.0 as well. Try looking for a used copy on ebay or craigslist to get it cheaper.
I've been reading about a way to get a layer mask in Elements. Now that Elements allows a Levels adjustment layer, create one, then clip it to the layer below, giving that layer a mask. Not as nifty as in the full photoshop version, but a decent work-around.

i know your subject line says PHOTOSHOP which one?

but i suggest you download a free trial of PaintShopProX2 imo is better than elements...

of course ... if you are spending the dough on CS3 than you should just get that....

i know your subject line says PHOTOSHOP which one?

but i suggest you download a free trial of PaintShopProX2 imo is better than elements...

of course ... if you are spending the dough on CS3 than you should just get that....
Digital Photo, a magazine out of the UK, generally has tutorials for full PS, PS Elements, and PSP. If I hadn't had the extra dough some years ago all at once for splurging on the full photoshop (v6.01), I probably would have gone as dearleader suggests, and gotten PSP.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back