No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canyon Springs...

4691313399_43f6ed7fd2_b.jpg

4691943624_37ca32b113_b.jpg

4691936480_02476db655_b.jpg

Showed up at the clubhouse about 9:45 this morning, and there were less then 10 cars in the Pkg lot..... pretty much had the course to myself...

From the vantage point where I took these pictures, and turn around 180 degrees, and there's this waterfall.....

4691306675_3d8c2bc70e_b.jpg

I love Idaho golf !!!..... ;)

Wow! that's an a-mazing course. And I don't even golf..

Cool pics but the third one really shows the scale of the canyon and the awesomeness of the setting. I love the distance you can see for - extends diagonally to a vanishing point - everything you could hope for in a landscape photo/painting. The course owner's people might be interested in 'seeing' that photo maybe.

I can see the people playing golf on that course saying " a bad day at golf is better than a good day at work" :mrgreen:

The snake river there has carved out some beautiful landscape.

What a beautiful course. Absolutlely stunning. I would add a little more saturation to the photos. I think this is the second post that makes me want to move to Idaho. I am a little jealous.

DO WANT.

The waterfall pic is great. I want a water hazard like that on my local courses.

Beautiful photos of a beautiful golf course. I really like numbers 3 and 4. The colors and textures on the waterfall shot look great. I would love to see the source of the waterfall included in the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back