Pixmedic's Photo Contest. Episode VI, Return of the Theme.

Bump.
Only 1 week left!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

2017_0719_11145300-01-01.jpeg

Eh? I only just noticed this thread. I will put something <space filler for now> when I get home.

When I heard Service...I think Tennis or Volleyball.

Here is a photo from my dad's Citizenship ceremony.
_DSC3793.JPG

we have a piper, two RCMP, a Judge, two Alderman, a Mayor...and I'm not sure who the rest are.

Less than a week to go!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Almost ran me over!! maybe i shouldn't have been laying in the road :biglaugh:
copcar.jpg

My submission....when I hear service, especially where we are now in a social society, I automatically think of the guys and gals that put their lives on the line daily to service the public in one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. I have many friends who are police officers and I appreciate everything they do for this great country, knowing its something I could never do.

Little back story for this photo: I took this while wondering around a park in central Philly, there were 3 or 4 officers hanging out patrolling the park and this guy left the group and went over to a group of younger (probably 8-12 yr olds) kids playing with a soccer ball. He proceeded to spend 10 or so minutes kicking around the soccer ball with the kids and talking to them about school and all that jazz. I took this shot as he was walking away from the group of officers. Just a cool experience!

service.jpg

aaaaaaaand thats a wrap folks.
tune in next time.
same pix time (give or take) same pix channel.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back