Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
another during the lse shoot
colors and technical aspects all gone haywire

104242933_177e852490_o.jpg

going back to shoot on monday.. so ill cya guys in a bit :)
will shoot more for myself this time round.. so i have more to share with you guys:)

argh.. the colors look soooo horrible :confused:

Its not too bad on my screen, i like it.... the angle works well...and what a great subject!... yea get some more on your cam if you can, they're excellent :thumbup:

Fate said:
lol! Its awsome! who cares about technical aspects of a photo when they hav emotion like this :)

Loooooove it!

I agree... :thumbup:

I don't know what the correct colors are supposed to be, but the bright dress combined with her dark skin work well against the wall.

i don't see anything wrong at all with the shot! it's very very nice! i love the emotion! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

sweet shot mansi...little dark on the kid maybe but I'm lovin the angle and the compo as well as the contrast between the child's outfit and the colour of the wall. :D
hurry with that new stuff :D ;)

:) thanks jon and eric

This shot is all about contrast, the dress, the face the wall. I think have pulled it off really well. :thumbup: I really like it.

Kids in can make excellant subjects, however being a 22 year old male I fear going to the playground and taking pictures of kids would brand me a pervert.....stupid country. What happened to innocence?

thanks m@ko and lomo :)

Kids in can make excellant subjects, however being a 22 year old male I fear going to the playground and taking pictures of kids would brand me a pervert.....stupid country. What happened to innocence?
ahh well i know what you mean... but then... advantages of being a girl! People trust women more then men i s'pose yeh ;)

Most reactions

Back