Please tell me which one you like better and why - Thanks!

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few photos I took of a lake near my house this morning at sunrise.

Could you tell me which one you like better and why? Just curious - I'm not very good at sunrise/sunset - trying to get better.

Also if there's anything I could do to make them better please advise!

Thanks in advance! :blushing:

Lake1.jpg

Lake5.jpg

Lake4.jpg

Lake3.jpg

Hi,

In mu opinion and it is only my opinion, the second one is the best of the series. The seat give a lovely perspective and give the capture a nice point of focus, and with it being a seat makes you feel like sitting in the image and relaxing too. The only thing I don't like is the slight flair on the treeline. But I do like it. Next up is the 1st one appears to be a little over exposed. but nicely composed.

The other two are good too but I have to say #2 is my favourite.

Thanks for sharing :)

#2, the others look like empty or something...

Another vote for #2. I really like the feeling of isolation it gives. :)

I'll have to be different and say I like 1 the best and 2 second. I guess I like the fog coming off the water and the reflection.

I like #2 as well. I like the sun reflecting off the water through the back of the bench and the back of the bench reflecting off the nearer water.

Thanks everyone! I guess 2 it is - i wasn't so sure about it since I forgot to take my bag off the bench :( Maybe I'll go back tomorrow at sunrise and try it again! Maybe I'll get different colors! :)

for me also number 2 please ;)

the bench and its clear reflection are a good contrast to the fog in the background.

you are rather privileged to live close to that bench!

i like the first and second one. second one the best i think though

Thanks everyone! I guess 2 it is - i wasn't so sure about it since I forgot to take my bag off the bench :( Maybe I'll go back tomorrow at sunrise and try it again! Maybe I'll get different colors! :)

Now I cant stop seeing the bag that I hadnt noticed before you mentioned it! I still like #2 the most.

I like the first one the most. They are all great shots but i just like how the water reflects the trees and how theres that fog or mist coming off the top of the water. Number 2 would be my second favorite.

N 2 is the one which could be the best because of the seat, but the composition is not so good to my opinion, the seat and the sun are right in the middle of the picture and it makes the picture quite boring :???:

As your picture is really too centred my suggestion is to try to maintain the symetry and to crope the sky and juste keep the reflection of the sun through the seat, but maybe you will not like it ;)

mat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back