Please welcome back....Antarctican (after a long absence)

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all! Your favourite Penguin Queen here. I've been gone for a while, but have found my way back. Lots of familiar names and faces/avatars still hanging around the joint, I see. And lots of new and talented members as well. It's lovely to be back.

See you around the forum!
(*rushes off to look up the Word Association thread)

Welcome back!!! :icon_cheers:

Ok, so maybe we were hijacking Hertz's thread just a wee bit.

But seriously. Great to see you here again. And yes, there's a WA thread!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Terri!

All these 'likes' and 'trophy points' and ratings are new since I left (or were just starting). Will have to figure out all that stuff.

Yeah, this stuff is unique to this new TPF software we're on now. It was v Bulletin for years, and each version seemed to come with some sort of acknowledgement feature like this.

This is xen Foro software. So you can now "like" or "agree" or rate a post "funny," etc. Somewhat different, but you get used to it pretty quickly. (Be glad you didn't have to live through the upgrade/change; it seems that change is a dirty word around here.)

Just hover over the lineup of icons and give one a try. :)

Welcome ( back ) to the forum. I have seen some of your photos and they are great. It would be interesting to hear how you picked your name.

I was gone for a while as well. Glad your back as well.

Welcome back, oh venerable one!

Welcome ( back ) to the forum. I have seen some of your photos and they are great. It would be interesting to hear how you picked your name.
I went on a 9 day trip to Antarctica a few years back and fell in love with the place...natural beauty pretty much untouched by man, and wildlife seemingly unfazed by human presence. Went back 3 years later on a longer (18 day trip) and fell even more in love with the place. Felt like I left a piece of my heart there. So chose 'Antarctican' as my screen name

I was gone for a while as well. Glad your back as well.
I remember your screenname and avatar!

Welcome back, oh venerable one!
I remember you as well!

Welcome back! I took a long hiatus from the forum myself a couple years ago, but it still felt like home when I returned.

Welcome back from the other pole!

Welcome back
Thank you Logan!

Welcome back oh Smilie Queen!
OMG, Overread, nice to see you!

Welcome back! I took a long hiatus from the forum myself a couple years ago, but it still felt like home when I returned.
Hey there, and thanks for the welcome!

Welcome home.
Recognize that name and avatar....hello, and thanks!

Nice to see you back again!
Hi there tirediron...nice to see you're still here. Thanks for the welcome

Welcome back from the other pole!
Hello white furry northern one, and thanks for the welcome

Most reactions

Back