Plug your site?

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey... I guess this should be in the Sites forum but I get the feeling no one looks there, so I'll put it here in the hope that the lovely, kind, generous, sweet and accomodating moderators will let it be :mrgreen:

I'm designing a new website at the minute... I was hoping to link to other hobby/amateur/professional photographers webpages(basically anyone here who has a site!), and it would be nice if you could also link back to mine..

No big deal really but if anyones interested I thought it would be a nice way to help get more exposure...

Anyhow, PM me if you fancy it...:blushing:

Becky said:
Hey... I guess this should be in the Sites forum but I get the feeling no one looks there, so I'll put it here in the hope that the lovely, kind, generous, sweet and accomodating moderators will let it be
I'll leave it here for a bit and then see about moving it if you don't get any responses - maybe to General Q&A.
In the meantime I would suggest you PM Hobbes or Chase, the Admins, to discuss reciprocal links.

Not just yet but I hope to have something in the next few days, hopefully a nice banner. The site isn't quite finished and I'm also still waiting for my new doman redirection to kick in.

Thanks Rob!

I need to sort my gallery out - they changed some security settings on the server, and now coppermine won't add any new pics.

S'pose I should dust off the php and make a proper one for meself eh - oh the time, the time....

There's an upgrade from Coppermine 1.3 to 1.4 Temps. I need to find out how to add another page to my coppermine site so that i can use that for link exchanges etc. Trouble is, i haven't a clue about php scripts

Hey sorry for the slow response, busy couple of days! You can enjoy the personal page if you like lol, its not going to be on the new site however.... the site you've added will no longer be from the 26th Jan (as far as I remember that address expires then and I'm not updating it). However I've bought a new domain and my new site is better, and nearly finished, so I'll send you the new link when its done. Thanks for adding still!

I have a banner for it hosted at photobucket which would be nice if you'd like to use it....http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/rjbecs/rJbanner.jpg

P.S Rob resize this as much or as little as you like, when my page is finished you can take a look at your link on there and let me know if your happy with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back