PM system

there is, but after some abuse by spam bots and some other nasty images being sent around via pm the system is locked to new members for something like 7 days and 10 posts - that way bots tend to get weeded out

I see, thanks. I've been here for more than 7 days and more than 10 posts. Do I need to ask an administrator somehow?

Thanks for the quick reply!

I am not 100% certain on the days - though 7-10 is around the number - if its longer then as this is in feedback they should take note of your case soonish (once they are online ;))

Change my name to what??

Spam-bot?

Change my name to what??

Spam-bot?
You'll have to change your name to another form of SwitchFX (maybe $witchFX?) first if you want in on the fight.

I've been carrying this username for over 3 years, he'll have to change. :biggrin: I do love his work though. :)

And henceforth I shall be known as $witchleX the fearless.

I see, thanks. I've been here for more than 7 days and more than 10 posts. Do I need to ask an administrator somehow?

Thanks for the quick reply!
Here I am. :) In order to PM now, a person has to have been a member for 10 days and have a minimum of 25 posts. You're almost there. If, for some reason, the option won't work for you after 25 posts, give me a holler - but you should be okay.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back