• Total voters

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A while back I posted the BW version of this. Here is the color version. Couldn't decide which I preferred so had both done on metal. They hang side by side and compliment each other almost like separate subjects....neat effect.
IMG_9877-Edit-2print11x17web.jpg

IMG_9877-Editprintbw5x7web.jpg

I will always be more partial to B&W's, especially when it comes to old architectural stuff because it takes me back to my film days.

I did however find your midtones a bit lacking as well as some good texture in the stuccoed walls. It is just an opinion as always to the work and not to the artist.

did.jpg

I will always be more partial to B&W's, especially when it comes to old architectural stuff because it takes me back to my film days.

I did however find your midtones a bit lacking as well as some good texture in the stuccoed walls. It is just an opinion as always to the work and not to the artist.

Definitely agree on the texture. Haven't mastered SilverFX to the point that I can use the control points effectively. So did this within LR. Looking at yours though I see I could have done those walls with a brush and played with highlights, and clarity and pulled out that texture that way maybe. Appreciate the points made. thanls

Most reactions

New Topics

Back