Portrait Critique Please--Don't be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got sucked in to posting in another 2 year old thread. Thanks

Last edited:
I have to wonder if you are getting your white balance set in the first image before your shooting. The image has so much green tint to it it just really takes away from a nice pose by the young man. The light seems off also because the side of the face we see the most of is so dark. You need to rethink your use of light in both images. Get the pictures right first than worry about any touch ups in Photoshop. One thing I will have to say about the second image is that the back light hitting the subject is too light, it is brighter than the background. I think you have a nice vision when it comes to how to pose your subjects but you need to rethink your use of lights on the subjects.

The 60's look in number one could be a positive thing if that's what you were aiming for.

I join the ranks of those who like number 2. OK, it has flaws in the processing but I like the overall look.

pssst guys thread is over 2 years old and the OP hasn't been back since some time last year

the portrait of the girl is so nice. But I think u spoiled both photos with your name.you need a logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back