hayleyfraser24

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
hayleyfraserphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I haven't posted anything for critique in a long time but I would like to enter one of these images into a photography competition in the studio category. I am a family photographer but this particular shoot was styled by me so the flowers the clothes, the way it has been edited is all on purpose. I would love to know if you see her eyes as green or blue also... on my desktop her eyes are blue but on my iphone the whole image looks darker and her eyes look green? Maybe my monitor needs calibrated.. Many thanks in advance.

1. Flower princess

2. close up

very nice shots!
eyes look blue on my calibrated IPS monitor.

We'll if it was my kid I'd have you print both 1.2mx.8m to hang in her room and they eyes are blue. Really wel done photos.

not calibrated at this end but eyes look blue, not my thing but beautiful capture and cute +++

looks good to me - +3 on cute

These are exceptional. The eyes are blueish grey on my uncalibrated monitor.

#1 is beautifully done!

#2 you've cropped the headdress, and the closeness of the model makes her head look extraordinarily large compared to her shoulders. So maybe you should back up a bit and get the entire headdress in the frame.

Grayish blue

Number one is beautiful. Eyes are blue on my iPod.

IMO she is to close to the background, and I agree the color balance is to warm (red channel) in #1.
I would enter #2 in the contest.

If you're shooting for pay, perhaps TPF's
The Professional Gallery
would be a more appropriate forum for asking for C&C.

Most reactions

Back