Post your agriculture and tractor pics thread

Evening raking and simultaneous baling crew on a 90-degree day's evening last Saturday. I had no idea the operator was a woman until I later saw the shots. This operation had two rakes and two large balers running simultaneously, while on my side of Highway 22, there were two bale wagons stacking the large rectangular bales into stacks for later semi-View attachment 144136 truck transport. Into the Eye of the Setting Sun...an old family memoir's title, but appropos of this.
Nice!

Evening raking and simultaneous baling crew on a 90-degree day's evening last Saturday. I had no idea the operator was a woman until I later saw the shots. This operation had two rakes and two large balers running simultaneously, while on my side of Highway 22, there were two bale wagons stacking the large rectangular bales into stacks for later semi-View attachment 144136 truck transport. Into the Eye of the Setting Sun...an old family memoir's title, but appropos of this.
Kool

Roping-October 2008.jpg
snack-small.jpg

Ain't no one done this before (maybe...)

Just as we got to the field to harvest the grain for our annual fall fair threshing demo, our Cockshutt developed carburettoritis. So... we adapted and overcame! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back