Post your Favorite Shot…from the Person above you!

Thanks gents!

And now I have a question about the thread, Sharon. Is it post a favorite from the last person who posted a picture from someone else, or is it literally the last person who posted? If it's the former, then Gary A. got skipped. I'd post one, but then someone would have to do me again (shaddap) and I already had two turns. It seems like it might get a bit circular.

So next up, it should be someone posting a favorite from Gary and also Bill, or maybe ideally we keep it one-to-one and a different person post one from Bill. But then we'll have a double thing going on...

Oh, I'm confused.

Okay, I'm going to post my favorite from Gary's website and then someone else do one for Bill and don't do me again (shaddap.)

It was really really hard to choose. I scrolled through the gallery on the front page and they're all so great. But ultimately, I kept coming back to "Union Station" - the man sleeping.
http://www.garyayala.com/Photography/Black-Whites/i-WPFKzvN/2/O/Union-Station-UE.jpg

Since it's my thread and therefore my rules, yes, I'd say it's post your favorite photo from the feed of the last person who truly "participated" in the thread by choosing a photo. It's fine to make general comments and not participate, but those people simply making comments and not actively playing the game should be skipped.

So you're correct--Gary should have been the next up at that point--but I think it's all pretty much corrected itself and Gary even got a "bonus" vote, so we're back on track now.

The next person participating should pick their favorite from Raj's pictures.

And--I'll also remind everyone that it is OKAY to play more than once. If you see someone that you really want to pick a favorite from, go ahead. All I'd ask is:
--don't participate so often that nobody else has a chance and
--don't pick your favorite from the same person more than once.

In other words, if I already picked my favorite from limr, and then later limr plays again, voting on someone else's photos--since I've already picked from her stuff, I should refrain and let someone else take her before I play again. Make sense?
Bonus vote for Gary... hmmm... Does this mean I'm now a plus one!

Woohoo! Finally, one of my lifelong ambitions has been achieved!

All these people who are off their meds are getting others distracted!! Civchic should have selected one of CameraClicker's photos.

The next person, just go ahead and select from BOTH CameraClicker and Civchic, and then we'll back on course. However temporary that will prove to be. :D

Haha I thought Mish posted CameraClicker's. Then she and Runnah were all multi posting, so I picked one of them. Onward!

But I thought she was doing him and he was doing someone else and everyone else was just waiting in line to be done ???? If so, where is this line and how do i get in it ?

BillM - I need a link to your gallery and I'll get this beast back on track :lol:

Well we used Flickr last time how about SmugMug this time ;)

C6Bill

14578559489_060a8e3a58_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back