Post your favorite shot

LCLimages

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Per ffarl's request and a spinoff of the article posted... can you pick a single, favorite shot of yours to date? And... GO. I'll try, but give me a few minutes (hours) to try to decide :lol:

Citrus-Picker-UE.jpg

Maybe this ... maybe not ...

Nice! I'm excited to see some replies to this, we have so much talent on this board!

What a great start to this thread! Choosing one might take me a while....

I've kind of surprised myself by gravitating towards this image, out of all the pretty sunsets or perfectly posed newborns or smiling brides or daughters clinging to their daddies. But this is exactly something I had in my head when we set out into the woods, and that doesn't always happen. It's hard for me to put into words... like it implies this child lives there, belongs there, and is protecting her surroundings. The breeze hit at just the right time, and it feels like if you turned your head and blinked, she'd be gone.

I knew this thread was inevitable. Now I've gotta try to figure it out. ONE single shot that is my favorite? I'm not even sure I could do that within each category--birds, landscapes, people, etc.

It's not that I'm so good that I have a lot of great shots; it's just that, conveniently, *I* really like a lot of my shots. :D

Ooooh, THAT gives me an idea for another spinoff thread. I'll post a link here when I create it!!

Anyway, I gotta go start looking through my flickr feed. :D

Oh man this is so hard. I have so many favorites. Personal work, client work...how will I pick! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be difficult. I might have two - one for subject and one that's a better photo, technically and artistically. I'll see what I can find when I get home tonight.

I just can't do it. I have to pick at least two.

This is my most recent favorite, not because it's all that great a photo, but because of the sheer joy on my niece's face, and the emotions it stirs for me, knowing the full story of it

Here Comes The Bride by sm4him, on Flickr

I'm tempted to pick a bird photo for the second, but I think instead I'd have to pick THIS one, for several reasons:
1. It's different from the kind of thing I normally shoot.
2. It was probably one of my first ever landscape shots than I really planned out and didn't just go "oh pretty scene; snap!"
3. It's the only photo of mine that has ever won the TPF POTM.

Sept20_5490editweb by sm4him, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back