Post your street shots thread

@ JC: That little Pentax is turning out to be a winner.
I know, right? Thinking twice about giving it away....lol. I think my FM with the F1.8 is a little better but this Pentax is easy Japanesy and light weight. Meter is perfect when compared to the hand held meter, I mean dead nuts. You can shoot it in full manual, aperture priority, or full auto, results are good in all of them. Easy to load but needs a battery to fire the shutter, only down side I suppose. Sometimes I forget to turn it on when loading the film to advance the film to zero.... I stand there stumped for a second. I think one could easily break the advance lever if not paying attention to the expose count, so when your near that 24 or 36 roll count, you have to take it easy. Something I have to think about because at times I will fire off a few frames real fast... Like a maniac.

1. Vatican City
9.jpg

2. Brussels
10.jpg

3. Brussels
11.jpg

4. Rome
12.jpg

@ gk: Sparticus with a cig and a bandaid on his pinkie is wonderful.

@ jc: ahhhhh ... looking down ... good stuff.

@ gk & jc: Wonderful tones on the locks and the picnic. Well done.

Thanks bud. Your images on your website have influenced me greatly. As I got further into the book the negative (3rd time is a charm), I started seeing the tonality differences in your images, comparing to Adam's instruction, seeing you taking it to the edge, provided me a base of concrete as opposed to sand. I am blessed to witness your work, instruction, and most of all, your friendship.

gk is off the charts

Pentax P30T, 50mm f2. Tri-X

31990003-01.jpeg

Pentax P30T 50mm f2, TriX

31990037-01.jpeg

My finger is in front of the lens. Challenge of the camera phone.

31990025-01.jpeg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back