Postal HDR

nineoneeighttony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$POSTAL.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not usually a fan of such harsh processing on these, but I actually like this one! Nice shot. You would have been better off shifting to your left a bit so those power lines don't intersect the box hinge. Other than that, there's nothing that sticks out as wrong here.

This is a great start to your time here. Post more!

I have a ton, I generally do over process my images, and I always get that same response. Thank you!$FeildofDreams.jpg Here is another....

I have a ton, I generally do over process my images, and I always get that same response. Thank you!View attachment 14124 Here is another....

Interesting that you chose to compose so slightly off-center like that. What was your concept there? I'd have either shot dead-on centered, or looked down one of the base paths. Very interesting comp.

I like the composition of the field. You over process your images? Oh the more over processed the merrier. Everyone here likes over processed images. I actually like your dozer shot. Someone posted a similar kind of machine lately that was not nearly as good as this. Your clouds actually look mean rather than just dirty.

With all the stewing emotions on this forum about what is and is not HDR, I thought this thread was about someone going postal. Anyway..

The mailbox gets lost in the overly busy background. It's like it's swimming in a sea of detail. I'd reshoot it against a better background.

I like the composition of the field. You over process your images? Oh the more over processed the merrier. Everyone here likes over processed images.

And this Bynx would be the fellow photographer I shoot with on occasion, as I mentioned in a prior thread.

Some people can't take blunt, honest critique of their work. IMO, the world certainly doesn't need anymore hand-holding.

I'm not concerned either way with Bynx's comments, I just think too many people on here need to put their adults pants on and STHU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I dont bash people, I just bash bad HDRs. I have to say your posts, while too over processed arent nearly as bad as the cars posted by your buddy. And for your 6th post you are calling members here an a$$. Oh you will get along here very well.

Most reactions

Back