posting a few i just took a min ago for crit.

Joe&Caroline

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am brand new to this site and photography as a whole. I just had a kid and went and bought a cannon 40d with 28 -135mm is lens . I have just been reading and studing different sites. I am getting so addicted iI over loaded my old ass cpu with pics lol. well please help me out with these pic s.......
outdoors009.jpg

outdoors006.jpg

outdoors007.jpg

You waited 24 minutes.... have some patience... Let people eat dinner here on the east coast...

Never fails to humor me on forums when someone bumps their thread wondering where the responses are after a few seconds as if everyone else is just hovering over refresh button waiting for this one particular post to comment in.....

I like to stuff Sage and Rosemary in the chicken's cavity. Also do a Norman Bates to a lemon and throw that in as well. Butter, salt and pepper the skin, throw in a heated oven at 450° for about 15 minutes and then reduce heat to 350° for about 20-25 minutes.

While I can see that you are trying to get the water shots, your PoV (point of view) is not that interesting. This time of year is tough because of all the dead/dying vegetation. Keep at it.

You waited 24 minutes.... have some patience... Let people eat dinner here on the east coast...

Never fails to humor me on forums when someone bumps their thread wondering where the responses are after a few seconds as if everyone else is just hovering over refresh button waiting for this one particular post to comment in.....

thank you
and sorry about the impatience I am just learning about this message board stuff and just found out how to check up on old (24min old) threads.sorry again

How did you get 2 & 3 to come out? Every time I try to do an exposure around 1", I get nothing but white.

Most reactions

Back