Powerball $186 million

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+3] 245 Million[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] $ 122.6 Million Cash Value[/SIZE][/FONT]

...Bah-

I'll wait till it get's to 300 million, then I'll buy a ticket. :lmao:

You cant buy in Texas anyway ........can you?!

...I don't know.

Oklahoma is pretty close to me...do they have it there?

Never tried to buy one before, and it's been years since I've bought any kind of lottery ticket at all.
(Though when I did, I usually won at least as much as I spent.)

...I don't know.

Oklahoma is pretty close to me...do they have it there?

Never tried to buy one before, and it's been years since I've bought any kind of lottery ticket at all.
(Though when I did, I usually won at least as much as I spent.)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+3] 245 Million[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] $ 122.6 Million Cash Value[/SIZE][/FONT]
Is that not worth $1????!!! Its worth the time dreaming about what you would do with that much money!!
Powerball - Map

If you win, can you buy me tickets?

I forget the actual numbers, but the majority of lottery winners are in dept or at least bankrupt after a few years. They spend to much, and dont consider the upkeep costs and taxes of the items they buy, and later cant pay it. For example, a huge huse would have huge property taxes each year. Insurrance for a nice sports car will also be pretty expensive.

I think the smartest choice for a lottery winner is to pay the taxes, and put 90% of whats remaining in the bank for a year. this gives you a year to plan out what to do with the money. I would also suggest keeping the majority of the money in a stepped high interest account so you can live off of the interest and not touch the principal. This way you dont have to worry about getting broke, assuming it was invested in a safe account.

Of course buy a nice house *nice, not mansion*, couple nice cars, and probably pay off the depts of the people I know. : ) Assuming they are not morons with their money and will be in dept the following week.

And of course buy all the photography equipment I would like, and travel for a while. :D

Problem with winning the lottery is alot of people call, visit, write you for money.

91 mill...

Lotus elise (orange) with swing doors (130 degrees)
and a white split racing line.
Insurance for a Ferrari 360 spider is in the range of 5 - 10k a year i heard so...

Canon 1Ds MkIII (or pay canon double the expected price for the canon 1Ds Mk IV so they make one extra early and give it to me, thus having it before anyone :p but probably get more faults...)

Canon 5D mk II

Canon 28-70mm L USM Is
Canon 180mm L Macro
Canon 70-200mm L
canon 400mm L
Canon 600mm L
Canon 1.4x extender
That big ass Sigma that you need a truck to hold it... (Mainly for brag rights and super close up of the moon :p)

In total so far: around 2 mill

hey i still have **** loads...
why not? Ill buy a nikon just for S&G

And a studio kit of lights, Backdrops...

Buy a (not a huge house) but something big enough for me and my family (mum, brother and any guests) to live in
and a house for the sigma... Will take up too much room (lol)

total now: about 5 - 6 mill

ill invest the rest just to get more money... but i dont even need anything else...
ill just use a 200k a year budget for food, gas and electricity i guess...
and 100k a year for birthdays christmas and stuff...
and give 50k a year to charity just cause i can...

Most important of all...
I would pay for a huge Party and your all invited :)
yes even the 60 year olds... and 70s and 80s and if there is... 90s...
But the music will be loud, that Rock stuff your grandkids listen too :)
but there will be some Black sabbath and Pinkfloyd and Counting crows, Maybe a little Frank sinatra and Michael Jackson :)

Then i would just (when the winning will be < 100 mill again)
Buy a ticket for every possible combination available (about 15 million)
thus making an infinite profit :)
Probably hire someone to cahs the winning in for me... bugger searching through 15 million tickets...

Last edited:
Probably new camera gear (all top of the line) and pay the tuition for my entire school.
After that my parents debt.

I'd put 20 million in an investment account to live off the interest, buy myself a fully equipped recording studio and become a business angel. Then I'd live the rest of my life playing music and photographing around the world.

My husband and I have talked about this many times - we'd pay off all our debt and buy a huge old farmhouse with a big barn on about 200 acres of land!

Would set up as many free Spay/Neuter clinics as I could afford... Hire lobbists in each state to promote and strentghen Animal Rights laws, and ... if theres anything left .... get that Canon 400 L IS ....

Woof...

r

Would set up as many free Spay/Neuter clinics as I could afford... Hire lobbists in each state to promote and strentghen Animal Rights laws, and ... if theres anything left .... get that Canon 400 L IS ....

Woof...

r

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

First donate to my church and then take a year or two and travel the states and maybe other countries with my family and new camera gear. Its always fun to dream!

Most reactions

Back