Powershot A720

passerby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just sent my Coolpix L10 today for repair. So I spent few hours looking around for another one. I won't bother waiting for a month. Once it's back I will just give it to my daughter for her cat's shooting :wink:.

Anyway I was attracted by Canon powershot A720. Is anyone can shed me some light of this box? Look like a pro toy I am telling you. Otherwise I may just buy thing blindly.

Thank heaps and I am waiting.

Looks like a nice camera and definitely a good replacement for your L10. Manual controls, a nice zoom that's still a little wider (35mm vs. 37mm) and feature packed. Only thing to keep in mind is the A series Canons are a little bigger than the smaller L series Nikons (and in this case the A720 is definitely bigger than the L10). I'd check out reviews and look into other models that might have better features for you, look nicer or cost less (many used Canons can be had for decent prices). Also, please don't be fooled by the high megapixel models. Anything beyond 8MP (if not 6MP) in a P&S camera is a waste, IMO.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-A720IS-Digital-Stabilized/dp/B000V1VG2E/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1227435512&sr=8-1[/ame]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back