Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p628475763-4.jpg

p1009779276-4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Beautiful. It's the perfect time of year for farmland landscapes.

Ah, the prairies... 2 years home and I do find myself missing those big skies. You've captured that perfectly here with the first one. Great shot, invisible.

Nice shots, what value of Grad did you use (assuming you used one)?

The first is particularly nice, the sky seems to be sooo deep, it is deep in the second, too, but seems even deeper in the first, and then those purple flowers ... something I would not necessarily expect to see in the prairie (which may be due to my lack of knowledge), and I like the silos, too. I like everything about 1 (and I like to see you here, I've been thinking of you of late, wondering where you were).

I believe those purple/blue flowers are Flax, the yellow ones being Canola/rape seed.

I'm always on the look out for a scene where I can get both, plus a blue sky, plus white fluffy clouds etc.

Nice shots, what value of Grad did you use (assuming you used one)?
Thanks, bazooka. It was actually a GND filter that my buddy lent me. I don't know what value it was, but it seemed to darken the top of the frame about 1.5 or 2 stops.

The first is particularly nice, the sky seems to be sooo deep, it is deep in the second, too, but seems even deeper in the first, and then those purple flowers ... something I would not necessarily expect to see in the prairie (which may be due to my lack of knowledge), and I like the silos, too. I like everything about 1 (and I like to see you here, I've been thinking of you of late, wondering where you were).
Thanks much, Corinna! Mike is right: those flowers are flax. Apparently they bloom and die very quickly, so we were lucky to find them in full bloom. I've been looking for a change of forums lately, and decided to come back here and see how it looked :) Nice to see you here as well!

Thanks everybody for the kind comments!

Most reactions

Back