IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0810new.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

thx guys.....

great series... love the whole look to it.. very patriotic... but the shot of the man throwing the staff in the air is just wonderful!!

I think #3 is my favourite - such an unusual angle, but demonstrates the precision in the formation and also captures the spirit with the one arm in full swing :thumbup:

Great shots Kunal. Love the composition in these images. I think 5 and 9 are my faves

nice imges kunal.. love the freeze on the 6th... and the silhouette is very neat in the 5th.. keep working on the compositions and focus!
yes rob.. same thing i went to.. infact we were there together with a bunch of enthusiasts... we shoot together now and then :)

#5 is fantastic!

hey kunal...some cool captures here. kudos on 3 and 6 and also diggin the silhouettes..looks like a great opportunity for a wide variety of shots.
keep em coming! :D

hey all...
yes it was the one with mansi...as she said we guys generally go in a group or atleast 2photographers(soon we forget bout the other photog. once we reach the location)....:mrgreen:
well 6th is my fav too....the moment i saw him throw that baton i knew i had to have that.... so shot it and got it....even though i wud have liked it if i wud have got it when it was higher...:(
by the way...i got this shot on the 2nd day we went....i missed it on the 1st day.......lol.....:sexywink:
anywayz...let me more guys....
tell me how can u improve....
thx

I think your biggest problem here is your focus or lack thereof. You need to ensure you pick an aperture that will give you the DOF you want (or don't want) and make sure you have focus locked before you shoot or shoot manual focus and pick a spot that you know you want in focus and lock it there.
I believe the 350D has follow focus capability(tracks the subject)...you might want to give it a try on the moving subjects.

#9 is a wonderful shot...it's just out of focus! :(

hey thx jon....well i totally agree with u but the problem was that the parade was way too fast and this kinda photography was my 1st time...:(
i knew bout the auto focus(track the subject)feature but that could'nt help here since the subject would be in a all together new position in a second...:(
on top of that the security ppl not letting us get very close and we dint wanna irritate them cause this close was also not allowed....we told them we were students and had to wait for 3hrs before they let us get this close....
but i understand ur point and i hope i can work on it......
thx jon..:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back