Puddles Pity Party

That last shot is my favorite. I went to see Beth Hart last week and they wouldn't allow my DSLR. I could have brought a point and shoot no problem though!:BangHead:

Great set! Must have been an awesome show. I was hoping he would be with PMJ a few months ago here (they were great anyway).

Sent from my SM-N920V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Great set! Must have been an awesome show. I was hoping he would be with PMJ a few months ago here (they were great anyway).

Sent from my SM-N920V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
I saw PMJ last year. I didn't bring my camera. I didn't know I was allowed to.
Thoroughly enjoyed both.

Really great set, especially for live stage shoot! You should send him some, it may get you an actual photo shoot with him.
I had never heard of him before, so I listened to some of his stuff on YouTube. He's not quite my style, but he is really good!

Really great set, especially for live stage shoot! You should send him some, it may get you an actual photo shoot with him.
I had never heard of him before, so I listened to some of his stuff on YouTube. He's not quite my style, but he is really good!

I did. I'll ask for a shoot if he's ever back in town.
His favourite photo was the popcorn spitting one.
Oddly enough.

That last shot is my favorite. I went to see Beth Hart last week and they wouldn't allow my DSLR. I could have brought a point and shoot no problem though!:BangHead:

Most reactions

Back