Puppies!

JDS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsnow.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted some of these in the off-topic area while back when they were first born, but I took some time yesterday to get a few 'nicer' shots.

1:

2:

3:

4:

Click any of them for a larger version... What do you think? Thanks for looking....

puppies are so much fun... take lots of pics, i wish I had taken more of my Riley... they grow up so fast.

Hey, the "Big Awww-Factor-Warning" is missing in your title.

Awwwww!

And do they all have new homes already? And by when will they leave you? Will one of them stay with you? Who?

Thanks for the comments everybody! There are actually 5 more (9 total) than you see in these photos, but the way they were sitting up on the edge made for a perfect photo.

Currently 1 of them I'm 100% sure has a home (My parents are wanting one) and there are 2 more that will most likely have a home with other friends and family, and maybe another. As for the rest, I've still got to find some homes (anyone want one? they're free!). I don't plan on keeping any - my wife and I own the mother, so we don't really want any more...

They're already starting to wean themselves - they'll be four weeks old this Thursday morning. Any time after that they're welcome to go to any home that'll care for them. :)

Awww, I want one!! LOL! So cute!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back