quack, honk and Eeeck!

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first has been Photoshopped to b&w leaving just the beak and eye in colour (duh)

642goose_edit-med.jpg

This friendly bloke (or blokette) just loved getting pictures taken,

642Black_Swan-med.jpg

And finally one of my favourite critters

642507_small-med.jpg

642491_small-med.jpg

The first with the color changes is definitely my favorite. It really adds to the photo in such a way that more meaning could be placed into the photo by one of the enterpreting geeks, a.k.a. the people who pay money.

Great job.... :D

rich vibrant colors and b&w ... the spiders gave me the chills :shock: ... what kind of camera are u using? ... u've got some great clarity

I love the first one. Good job witht he colouring of it. It's looks natural to
me. lol

also, what camera are you using, because these images are sooo sharp :)

you gots class man!

p.s. yeah, didn't care for the heebeejeebee spiders..eww >< nice shots, but I no like looking at a spiders face ><

p.s. ido wish i could see more of the ducks neck (in the first one) that kind of does bother me.

great work dog!!! but if you ever put a spider up without warning again..ill go crazy...ive got a nervous tick already from jim's pictures...i could snap at any minute.

md

Very nice. I have always been a fan of b&w with a splash of colour. Your next challenge - do it again - but better.

Very nice! I like how the first one is black and white and then the duck head stand out. I also like the 3rd picture of the spider. It looks like it has beedie eyes and two large teeth infront.

Thanks for the comments everyone :) Sorry for the lack of warning Manda :(

In reply to some of the questions asked, i use an Olympus C-730 digital camera. It has a macro function down to 4cms (just over 1 1/2 inches for you non metric folks).

Phodog, what do you require from me for my next "challenge"?? :) I'm always keen to improve or stretch myself further.

Could you PLEASE put a warning that you're going to post pictures of ... geese! :wink:

Love the shots - I'm expeciting the one in the first pic to turn it's head and start talking to me.

"Huh?"

"What's that ya say?"

"What!?!"

"Honk at ME will ya!? Watch it ... Goose!"

kevin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back