QUESTION about printing

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well, went to wal-mart the other day, excited about getting some pictures printed, go up to the little print computer there with my flash drive (with all my pictures on it) and i notice there is no USB port for it. :confused: am i just not seeing it---or do you have to print at home or stick your memory card in it?
i have deleted many of my photos off of my camera and therefore, off my mem card. i have them all saved and edited on the computer. i want to know if there is any place or anyway i can print them off with the edited versions on my flashdrive because i do not have a printer.

any help would be great

I assume you transfered your photos to the computer via usb wire from the camera. When doing this, ignore the crap that Windows puts up asking what you want to do from the list. Close that box out and just open up Windows Explorer. You should see your camera listed there as a removable drive. Transfer from within Windows Explorer.

Thus, you can also do the reverse. Plug your camera into the USB via the wire and again ignore the Windows "what do you want to do" crap. Go to Windows Explorer and you can drag and drop the photos back to your camera. Then you can take your media card into Walmart and print.

A thing to note, if you send your photos over the internet through Walmart.com, they are much cheaper at $0.09 each (4x6). Also, a friend of mine just recently did both the hour service and the 2 day service going into Walmart and his 2 day service were much better prints than the 1 hour service.

Thus, you can also do the reverse. Plug your camera into the USB via the wire and again ignore the Windows "what do you want to do" crap. Go to Windows Explorer and you can drag and drop the photos back to your camera. Then you can take your media card into Walmart and print.

Instead of just ignoring all that "what do you want to do" crap, you could also click on the "open folder" option that pops up there. It'll take you to the same place and save a little clicking.

A thing to note, if you send your photos over the internet through Walmart.com, they are much cheaper at $0.09 each (4x6). Also, a friend of mine just recently did both the hour service and the 2 day service going into Walmart and his 2 day service were much better prints than the 1 hour service.
That's kinda what I suspected, but never took the time to confirm - guess I'll be doing that from now on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back