Question ... the Oly 12 ~ 200 lens

Ozzie_Traveller

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
G'day all

Is there anyone here who uses / knows of someone else who uses / the Oly 12 ~ 200mm zoom lens??

I have the Panny 14-140 F3,5 and am not all that pleased with it ... it is less sharp than my partners older 14-140 F4 version. I have a half-baked idea of trading the 14-140 and getting the 12-200 ... maybe :p

Phil

G'day all

Is there anyone here who uses / knows of someone else who uses / the Oly 12 ~ 200mm zoom lens??

I have the Panny 14-140 F3,5 and am not all that pleased with it ... it is less sharp than my partners older 14-140 F4 version. I have a half-baked idea of trading the 14-140 and getting the 12-200 ... maybe :p

Phil
Any way you can rent one for a trial?

G'day mate

Maybe possible ... looked into a local equipment hire site and it was listed at $A15/day ($us10) but it had the comment "lens can be returned any time after 6-months" ... so It may only be available as a long-term item. Dunno till I send them a msg, but thought that I'd ask here first

Phil

G'day mate
Been onto their web site ... the rental is more a sort of 'try before you buy' arrangement with a 6-month minimum period. I am not sure if that is the way I want to go :(
Phil

G'day mate
Been onto their web site ... the rental is more a sort of 'try before you buy' arrangement with a 6-month minimum period. I am not sure if that is the way I want to go :(
Phil
I wouldn't want to go that route either. Better a company from whom you can rent by the day or week, same as with a rotor-tiller or cement mixer. If you cannot get your hands on one to prove to yourself, about all you can do is read reviews and hope their standards are as high as yours. Good luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back