Question to you DC-Meet-Uppers!

I'll see about the Bier Stein.
And yes, not only am I already taken, the "young" no longer applies, either. And I am not bringing Sabine! :shock: She is TOO young... :roll: ;)

LaFoto said:
I'll see about the Bier Stein.
And yes, not only am I already taken, the "young" no longer applies, either. And I am not bringing Sabine! :shock: She is TOO young... :roll: ;)

hahaha...Hey, I'd take his comment as a compliment! :p

(I think Joseph is flirting with ya! :p )

Yeah it was me who requested it though I will not ven be fishing that weekend. I will be out of town on business so thanks anyways. I will try to cowm down to D.C. maybe on Sunday but I have no idea where anyone will be so the licklyhood of me actually meeting up with anyone is poor at best. JoCose has my cell # as does Jon so either can contact me if my presence is so desired. :)

Scott

Cell phone is easiest. If we hadn't had those in England, we would never have brought about ANY meet-up ;) ;) ;). So I might see on on that Sunday, after all? Cool. I'll keep that chocolate to myself then and not hand it out to all the leering others ;) - heehee. Or I go and get some more? :scratch:

You could never bring enough chocolate, LaFoto. Never...

Especially all those different brands of Milka. I remember going down the chocolate aisles in the grocery stores and Real.... Didn't do too much for my diet, but sure was goooood. :D

I can not garranty I'll be there due to being out of town the week before for my job, in fact I will be out of the country and I hope to fly back on Saturday night but I can not promise anything so please do not worry about me with the chocolate. Give it out, lord knows the last thing I need is more sweets.

Scott

Most reactions

Back