questions

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so it seems to me with a lensbaby you get a focal shot with mostly the rest blurred around the edges.

is this something that was introduced to you from browsing around, an art school? and how common are these lenses and there use?

after looking through this forum i've been wondering the same thing- a lensbaby is a kind of tube looking lens right? sorry if that is the most obvious question in the world but i don't think i've ever seen someone actually use one. what are the pros/cons?

It's a selective focus sort of lens. Works sort of like a MANUAL tilt-shift lens in that you can physically bend the lens and compress it like a bellow to achieve focus and blur. Pretty nifty. Came across it in a photo mag review a while back.

It is way different from a TS in terms of effect - however I am sure the manual part of it is slightly similar. If I was to give my personal opinion, I don't think they are worth teh hefty price tag put on them, however, that is all a choice of style. If I ever wanted that effect I could probably get close (not the exact of course) replica.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back