quiet today...

I KNOW, REALLY!!!??? I mean, seriously people...I'm at work, what do you expect me to do all day??? WORK????? HA!

Now...START POSTING!!! :whip: :gun:

it's been a day of non-communication for me today... no-one to talk to here at work... my mates aren't replying to emails... the other forums i go on are just as quiet it seems... and my girlfriend has been too busy shopping to talk to me.. :(
ah well

captain-spanky said:
it's been a day of non-communication for me today... no-one to talk to here at work... my mates aren't replying to emails... the other forums i go on are just as quiet it seems... and my girlfriend has been too busy shopping to talk to me.. :(
ah well

Wow, you sound exactly like me yesterday and today!!! My boyfriend is busy with school. My best friend is on vacation in Texas. My other close friends are busy for some reason or another. No one has been online. This sucks and I'm depressed! :(

Oh, and the only person I work with in this office is a 70 something year old man who smokes the nastiest cigars...if I come on the board someday saying I've been diagnosed with lung cancer, it's his fault, and that's no joke.

11:30 here...and im ordering about 2000 pairs of shoes...so yes..quite the busy morning.

md

ordering stock for my two stores. gotta keep the little old ladies happy!

go to bed spanky!

md

Most reactions

Back