Quietly Watching the World Go By.

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
809-mushroom-cvt-fn.jpg

I like that. Nice bokeh and the strands of grass in front add a bit of depth and balance to it.

I like it! I always like ground level shots. :encouragement:

Needs a fairy or nome...

The focus is nice and the tione just right.

Yep...I also like the depth of field on this one. Really, it’s the shape of the mushroom that is interesting to me. I don’t even mind the blade of grass in front, as it seems to give the photo a little context. Nice sharp focus on the front gives good detail.

I like this. It is an interesting choice of subject. And the subject really pops in this image. I also like that it was taken from ground level.

I think this shot is technically excellent. What matters to me more, is the fact I find the subject matter personally interesting. Mushrooms are just the visible reproductive organs of sometimes VERY large mycelial networks, which are more often than not interconnected with forests. Closer to animals than plants these mushrooms are. :)

Yep...I also like the depth of field on this one. Really, it’s the shape of the mushroom that is interesting to me. I don’t even mind the blade of grass in front, as it seems to give the photo a little context. Nice sharp focus on the front gives good detail.
The angle makes this one stand out. Very good photo, Kirk.
I like this. It is an interesting choice of subject. And the subject really pops in this image. I also like that it was taken from ground level.
I think this shot is technically excellent. What matters to me more, is the fact I find the subject matter personally interesting. Mushrooms are just the visible reproductive organs of sometimes VERY large mycelial networks, which are more often than not interconnected with forests. Closer to animals than plants these mushrooms are. :)

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the feedback, lets me know what not to do and the compliments keep me going.

This is great! Simple. Nice bokeh.

Most reactions

Back