Radiant in Red

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several weeks ago I was asked to be a sponsor for a local drag competition by providing a short photo shoot as part of the prize package for the winning contestant. The competition took place over several weeks with one contestant being eliminated each week until a winner was crowned, which in the end was won by this performer who goes by the name Fussy Fa'Nuttin. It was a really fun shoot, and Fussy wore a really cool outfit that was made by their partner. I can see why she won the competition, as she's very charismatic, fun to look at, and honestly I've seen few performers with such a unique look.

Canon 5D MKIII with a Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 lens. Lit using available light and a reflector.

364A3850 copy.jpg

364A3827 copy.jpg

364A4012 copy.jpg

364A3999_1 copy.jpg

You definitely captured the spirit of the event.

Nice set! The first one is my favorite with the strong pose and eye contact and the light coming in like fire on their hair.

She's amazing! Superb hair, makeup and outfit. Great expressions for the camera.

What a fun set - it sounds like the whole event was fun, with the eliminations each week. Good stuff!

That looks like a lot of fun. Great set of images.

She's amazing! Superb hair, makeup and outfit. Great expressions for the camera.

What a fun set - it sounds like the whole event was fun, with the eliminations each week. Good stuff!
She really is amazing. The competition was based around contestants who had all been doing drag for less than a year, but you can tell she really has a passion for it.

Thank you. Unfortunately I didn't see any of the competition. The producer contacted me only three days before the end of the competition to see if I would donate a photo shoot, and I happened to be leaving town on the same day. I definitely wanted to do the shoot though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back