Random Stuff C&C

elmer91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, im new here, and am beginning with photography. here are quite a few random pics i have taken throughout a few years. please comment on them. they are going to start with the beginning of me and photography, and end with most recent stuff. i am still learning, and would really appreciate any tips. sorry for the amount of pics, it was hard to get it down to this many.
PICT6424.jpg

PICT7710.jpg

Last edited:
PICT9950.jpg

PICT0205.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... just... well... wow.

Far too many for an initial post... I count 15 images.

The last image in the first post is the only one that catches my eye... but seriously, man, you should only post 2 or 3 and ask for comments - your images run a fairly wide gamut and it's asking a LOT to expect folks to comment on all of them.

ok.........

yes WAY to many for an initial post 4 only max, and please number each one.

as for the pics the one with the guy next to the yellow for wheeler is pretty good, theres something to the top right that makes you eye take off the subject so that would need to go.

before i got any further with C&C, what camera are you using?

Ok, so i realized that i did have way to many up. I just was going through my photobucket and started adding them, and i didnt know i had chosen that many. sorry for that, now it is down to 4.

The camera i use is a Konica Minolta DiMAGE z20. a few of the pics i removed were taken with my brothers D80. I know i still have a lot to learn, and that is what i am here for.

Start with the basics:

Digital Photography Tips For Beginners

Digital Photography Composition Tips

How To Improve Your Photography: 5 Easy Tricks

C&C of your random pictures...

#1 - Nice attempt to capture motion. Don't care for the composition though.

A Beginners Guide to Capturing Motion in Your Photography

#2 - It's a fairly nice image but the power lines are distracting.

#3 - The bottom half is underexposed. This type of shot is difficult because the camera is trying to meter for everything in the frame and you have a big dark area and a big light area. It tried it's best but you got an underexposed bottom half and the top half is exposed pretty good. In this kind of situation you'd need a graduated neutral density filter (GND) to assist the camera.

#4 - Image is blurry or out-of-focus (OOF) from camera shake.

thanks for those links! just what i was looking for with the first one, i need to learn more about exposure.

Most reactions

Back